Saturday, September 1, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 90

Weekend is here again, another week is gone... Don't you feel sometimes like the days pass too quick?



I would like to let you know that I am starting a new Craft/DIY/Recipe link party on Tuesday,  I would love to see some of the creations you did, I hope to see you join Crafty Tuesday



To see my Favourite Photo from last week link up please visit
 
 
 
 
 

If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here



Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photos

 

 blueberry craft and hobby time

7 comments:

Minor said...

Hi! Eva. Time flies like an arrow.
Aging year by year,time flies faster this year than the former year.

Your pink rose bud is very beautiful.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful rose bud!
I wish I was more crafty, your new meme sounds like fun.

Donna Heber said...

Your pink rose bud is gorgeous! Yes, time does go by too quickly. It is funny how when I was a kid summer seemed to last forever ... lol. I look forward to joining your new crafty party. Are you starting it next week? Thank you for hosting.

Modern Mom said...

Congrats Sivinden!

NatureFootstep said...

summer went by soo quickly. Alredy misses the rose bud.

Eden said...

Great macro shot.

Míriam Luiza said...

Já vi lindas flores! Bom domingo de setembro a todos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails