Monday, September 3, 2012

Favourite Photo Monday

While on holidays in Poland , we went to see few places, one of them is this  Medieval Settlement Park, place where you could get the feel how it was back in the old days.

I have to worn you I took plenty  photos and I just have to show at least some of them here




















 
 
What is your favourite Photo This Monday. Show us your photos
 
How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:

1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/ link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
4. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
5. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them
 



 blueberry craft and hobby time


Before you start to link your photos
 
I would like to let you know that I am starting a new   Craft / DIY / Recipe   link party on Tuesday, I would love to see some of the creations you did, I hope to see you join Crafty Tuesday






9 comments:

lorik said...

It looks like a really interesting place - you are lucky to have been able to visit. I enjoyed looking at the photos -my favourites are the closeups - the one with the tools hanging on the wall and the three above them.Actually the sandles and jars too! I would be happy to see more next time:)

Dina Lettre said...

Wow...that's really cool, Ewa. We'd love to visit!

Danielle said...

This was fun. I am 1/2 Polish and it was great to see all your photos!

w said...

i would love to visit this place! too bad i can't drive to poland...

Misty DawnS said...

Awesome photos! Looks like a great place to visit!

Stephanie said...

Looks like an interesting place to visit! Great pics! Thanks for the link up!

Mama Zen said...

What a cool place!

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Great photos. It definitely looks like a really neat place to visit.

Mama Monkey said...

What wonderful places you get to visit living in Europe!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails